Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.comSorry for the small picture but......oh well here is the my first completed felted knitted purse.  I am quite happy with it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere is Britt giving you a full view of the bag.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comAgain with a side view.

3 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

looks great!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

It turned out lovely! Love the colors that you used on it! I am looking forward to trying my hand at felting one of these days - everyone is making such awesome items!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Ulla said...

What a lovely yarn and the colours are just so lovely.Seems to be a great favourite.

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home