Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Finally a beautiful day

Well today was finally a beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest. From Rain yesterday to Sun and blue skies today. Jeez we whoudl have had this for the last 3 weeks. Ah well you take what you can get. Dennis got to go out and mow the lawn, just made his day. But the yard looks great now. Britt is counting the days till school is out, and I'm not. Well I haven't posted much but then I'm beginning to think thats par for the course. I've been busy crocheting and knitting. My knitting is slower than crocheting so don't have much to show in the knitting arena. I have started a knitted felted bag. Then put it down to finish up some bookmarks for the Bookmark swap at Crochetville. Picked up my felted bag worked on it for a couple hours than put it back down to start a Pineapple shawl. Finish the shawl and start on another doily. Oh well what can I say. Crocheting is faster and I see results faster. Anyways here are a few things I've completed. One of these days I will post pics of my wips maybe later tonight.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

i love it all!! fabulous !!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the shawl! Your threadwork is beautiful, as well.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home