Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Kinda sorta fixed my blog

Okey I changed the template again and got my profile at the top of the page. Also got my buttons put back on except for my crochet blogs button. I forgot my id and password to ringsurf and have an email out to Donna to see if she can send me a new ringcode. Other than that this'll do for the time being. Or at least until the kid decides to help me again. LOL. not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home