Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Monday, June 27, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.comCrocheted hat and Silly Brittany

Image hosted by Photobucket.comCrocheted head scarf

Image hosted by Photobucket.comCrocheted thread holder

Image hosted by Photobucket.comCrocheted rolled stitch belt

Image hosted by Photobucket.comflat pic of thread holder

Image hosted by Photobucket.comBoa hat

Image hosted by Photobucket.comKnitted drop stitich scarf in Chenille

Image hosted by Photobucket.comCrochet rolled stitch belt

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMini AJ wrist bag in Brilliant

Image hosted by Photobucket.comKnitted drop stitch in homespun and glittery yarn

Image hosted by Photobucket.comRolled stitch hat

Image hosted by Photobucket.comRolled stitch hat

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSnowflakes

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSnowflakes

5 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

you ahve been one busy mama!! love the snow flakes and thread holder.. you go girl!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger sara said...

I love the thread holders. I know I"ve seen one..I think on Beth's site...but what about the one in thread.

Nosy people (*ahem* I) want to know.

9:51 PM  
Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Everything looks great!!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Heather Cox said...

Love the hats & snowflakes! Beautiful work.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Those snowflakes are beautiful! I can't wait for Julie's Snowflakes in July CAL for the last week of July...crochet snowflakes for a whole week!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home