Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Problems on my blog

Okey my blog looks really funky cause my daughter decided to change my background. So all my buttons are gone and I don't know how to get my side bar back up to where it should be. Sucks big time. On a brighter note I got a package from my yarn swap partner Fran today. She sent me so much neat stuff I am a bit overwhelmed. Here are some pics of the things she sent me. Now I need to figure out what to make with it all.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Excuse the arm in one of my pictures as my daughter decided to stick her arm in the way. Oh and if anyone has any help for my blog I would take any hints and help.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat money[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood methods to build an income online.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home