Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Sunday, July 03, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.comClose up of Brittany and the dropped stitch scarf I made.  It is homespun with a boucle sparkly yarn held together thru out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis scarf will be great during the winter due to the thickness of the scarf.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comDoily I made for my Doily swap Partner

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSame doily hope she likes it, this turned out pink in the picture but is a very nice mauve color she preferred.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comPineapple doily shawl in a Rayon Boucle thin yarn, I tied it in the front and kind of like it this way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comFront view of the Pineapple doily shawl.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comBack view of shawl, please excuse the jammie bottoms not quite the fashion statement I wanted to make but timing is everything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

Love the shawl! It is so graceful & dainty looking! I love the look of pineapples!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Hey, Mary! The doily arrived today, and I LOVE IT! It's perfect for my living room, and I love the denseness of the pattern - not too "open". Thank you so much! This is beautiful!

I'll put a post on my blog about it today and will go over to Crochetville Doily Swap's board to post, too. But I had to tell you first through your blog that it came, and I love it!

Thank you!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home