Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Pattern link for thread holder

I have had a few requests for the pattern location for the thread holder. It can be found at: www.e-PatternsCentral.com and can be purchased for $1.99. I wish it were a free link but it is where I got it from. I have purchased from here before and never been disappointed. I also put this info on Crochetville under show and tell on the thread I started. Hope this helps anyone wanting to make this holder it is a fun and quick project that is practical too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home