Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Friday, June 03, 2005

I finished another doily but now have it starched and waiting to dry. It turned out pretty well but will be a day or two before I can post a picture. Since I just finished starching it decided to check in on some blogs and read up on whats happening with other people. There are sure alot of crafters out there, I am in great company. The doily I completed was the snow flower doily found on freepatterns.com. They have some really nice patterns there from doilies to fashion accessories to home decor. Well thats about it for tonight sorry if I bored anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home