Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Nothing much today

Okey been in a creative funk lately. Pick up one thing start it, put it down and forget about it not in the mood. Try something else same fate so I decided to put down the crochet hook and Knit instead. I am working on a Tee Top From Berroco My First Project booklet. It is a knit 2, purl 2 stitch pattern so not to strenous on the mind. Took it to the races last night and completed quite a few rows before the dark set in. If I get a chance later I will post a pic. Anyways sometimes just gotta do something different. I received a call from my son in Irag Tuesday morning so that made my day. He is well and can't wait to get home. Being as this is his third tour I'm sure he has seen more of the country than he has ever wanted. I also received my dish clothes from Kimberly at Crochetville. They are just to pretty but I am sure I can put them to good use. She also sent me a wonderful stitch marker with an Angel charm on it that I just Love. To bad the pic doesn't show it well. I also have a button for my site now Thanks to MomaChet at Crochetville. Thank you so very much. Thats been about it, I did complete a couple of things before my funk set in so here they are:Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Micky said...

Just wanted to let you know I added your link to my blog.
:)

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home