Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Finally finished

I finally finished the sherbet tank that I was a pattern tester for. Geez felt like such a dork because I didn't measure it on me until I was almost done and found out I had made it to big. The pattern itself is great but you need to watch what kind of yarn you use and try it on as you go. I had to go down a hook size also. I think it was because of the yarn I used, it was Caron simply soft and I crocheted looser than normal with it. The pattern can be found here:http://crochetaddictspatterns.blogspot.com/
well here are the pics on and off.
Mary
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

that looks GREAT mary.. i love that colour.. i think I am putting that on my must do list !!

6:11 PM  
Blogger sara said...

same here! I love the color. where is the pattern? I've got a frogged project that would love to become that tank.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in TOTAL LOVE with this!!!! Too bad I don't have a figure for one like you do but I soooo love the style!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Lulu said...

thats beautiful

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home