Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Finally posting an entry

Okey just got over my slump. Been kinda bummed lately, I'm thinking I need a vacation. I finally got my year in at work and think that it's time I took a couple of days off just for me. Selfish I know but the mental part of me really is wanting some me time. Seems to much to do and not enough time to do it all in especially with my crafting. So I have been doing some knitting and crocheting but haven't been able to wrestle the camera from my daughter till today. Jeez she is such a teenie bopper. Anyways here are some pics of what I have completed lately.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, that's the problem with us women. Whenever we do something for ourselves, we think we're being selfish. Take your days off and relax. Do some things for YOU.

Pretty stuff you make, btw.

5:41 PM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

i love every thing!! and have to agree... you need to take time for you its not selfish.. its called recharging and every one needs it .. !!

11:21 PM  
Blogger Lynlee said...

All of your stuff is so gorgeous!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home