Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Well here is the finished cape I made for Brittany,  I think I posted about it a while back.  Anyways I finally got it completed.  It was knitted with a 10.5 circular needles and I used the Joanns Rainbow Boucle yarn.  The hood part of it was an afterthought and I kind of winged it.  But Brittany is happy with it and thats what counts, even though the look on her face in these pics don't attest to that fact.  The first picture is with the hood up, the 2nd  is of the back side and the 3rd picture is with the hood down and pinned at the top.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

i LOVE that mary ..

i swear to you .. that child looks like you are torturing her in the picture.. i know you arent .. its just funny how they are at taht age !!!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

That cape looks lovely! And I can't tell that you just "winged" the hood, it's great.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

That's a great cape! You may have just inspired me to make one for myself. Your model doesn't look very happy though :)

5:23 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

very beautiful! love the colour.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That turned out great. Boucle always makes such an interesting color variation. Another beautiful FO!

Your Secret Pal

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home