Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere is a doily I made this weekend.  The pattern can be found at: http://pandacrochet.8m.com/beauties   it is the Septembers Beauty for 2003.  I really love finding these great patterns that can showcase my abilities, just wish I was creative enough to make up patterns myself.  But knowing myself I will appreciate those that can and use what I have which is the ability to follow directions and still have an item that will give me pleasure for years to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

fabu as usual !!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home