Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Sunday, August 07, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere is a doily I saw on Crochetville doily swap the other day.  Chie posted a link to the pattern and so I had to go and get the pattern and try and make it.  Here is the end results, it turned out quite nicely I think.  I got the thread from one of my gracious swap partners and loved the color but had to find the right pattern to do it justice.  I do believe I found it.  I am testing a pattern for one of the crochetville ladies and so far so good.  I will post pics of it as soon as I've completed it and gotten the okey from her. 



Just wanted those that read my blog to know that my son is home from Irag and getting ready for some leave time in the next week or so.  He will be driving up here from California for a  short but much needed rest and relaxation.  He doesn't seem to worse for the wear but is very glad to be home and not have to look over his shoulders 24/7. 



Other than that not much happening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home