Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Thursday, July 28, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere are two 3-d snowflakes I finished tonight.  They didn't block well at all and so they look really tweaked but as these are my first attempts I will consider them good enough.  I used a silver metallic thread and the other is white.  I got the pattern from a snowflake kit I purchased a few years ago from Herrschners and finally had a reason to give them a try.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThese are the snow flakes I made the day before yesterday for the CAL at Crochetville.  I have a few more patterns  for the week long cal to get thru still so there may be more postings this week although come to think of it I have a couple of races we're going to Friday and Saturday night so don't really know how many I will get done after all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere is the swan bookmark that Kathy over at Crochetville made a pattern for.  It was a really easy pattern to follow and turned out pretty good.  I think if I make a couple more they might turn out better.



Well thats about it for now hope you all like them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

Mary, great snowflakes! And the 3D ones are awesome! I've been wanting to make some of those. Do you know of any online patterns or I wonder if we can only get them from a published leaflet/book? The Swan Bookmark is beautiful, too! I LOVE SWANS! I'll have to run over to Crochetville and check that out! :)

7:01 AM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

you have made me wanna do snowflakes ! as if i dont have enough to do ! they look great !

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from your Autumn SP! Your snowflakes look great. I really like the beaded ones too. I was admiring those when you posted them on the CV show and tell page. And I really like the swan bookmark! You do great work.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home