Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere are some snowflakes I crocheted yesterday for the snowflake crochet a long on Crochetville.  I decided to do these with beads.  They take a bit more time because I had to string the beads first and then crochet them as I went along.  I think they turned out pretty good.  Made a few more tonight but didn't get pictures taken yet so will post them when I get the pics taken. 



Well not to much has been happening lately but I did get good news in that my son should be stateside on Friday after serving his third tour in Irag.  I am sure that when he gets off the plane and then takes the bus back to his base he will be so glad and relieved he made it thru another tour.  He will be leaving the service in about 4 months so after a total of 8 years serving his country he is ready to be a civilian again.  I feel blessed that God has been with him thru out everything. 



Okey I guess thats about it for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

great snow flakes.. you have inspired me to try some beads next time!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those look awesome!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home