Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring is here

Spring is finally coming to the Pacific Northwest and even though we are getting our spring showers with it we have flowers blooming all over. It is really a wonderful thing to see the changing of the seasons especially though a childs eye. My daughter has become quite the photographer and her pictures of the changing of the season thru her eyes is quite interesting. She is a fourteen year old that is also blossoming and coming into her own. She now has a boyfriend and you will see a couple of pictures of him. His name is Tracy and is a very nice young man. These pictures were taken at the park on one of our clear days and besides taking pictures of each other she took pictures of the world around her. So here are some pictures she has taken and I hope you all enjoy them as we have.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home