Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Friday, March 17, 2006

I did it!  I finished my first but certainly not my last crocheted beaded Purse.  I got the pattern from Kathy (Katchkan) over at Crochetville and have been working on this for the past week and a half.  Actually the crocheting with the beads and following the graph pattern was quite easy.  Stringing the beads takes the longest time and sewing it not one of my favorite things to do so that was a challange.  But other than that I think the purse turned out great and am quite proud of myself.  I just wish I could take a picture that showed how beautiful the pattern is but till then it does the job.  Well gotta head to bed now but at least I will sleep well tonight knowing I accomplished what I set out to do.
Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I am amazed!! I always wanted to try one!! Great job Mary!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Mary Anne and I love handmade. I love it so much I set up my own web sit for handmade. If you love handmade like I do then you will want to go handmade and checl out my work. I hope you like my handmade work. Chat with ya soon. Lobe your Blog!!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

oh my goodness!!!!! I can't believ eyou tried one of her patterns. it's beautiful!!!! You are quite the daredevil!!! Congrats :)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home