Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Well I haven't been around lately due to testing this shawl for Katchkan (Kathy) over at Crochetville.  I have been busily trying to get this done in the time frame that Kathy gave and finally got it completed tonight.  I have been working on this since 3/7/06 and got distracted here and there and so this took longer than usual to finish.  I used a size 6 steel hook and size 10 thread in a lilac.  Brittany is doing a good job of holding it out although her arms were getting tired she said.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by PhotobucketHere is a flat version it doesn't fit into the picture frame but extends out quite a bit.  I just love the way it looks.  Oh also it is beaded along the edges and a picot stitch across the top.

Image hosting by PhotobucketAclose up of the shawl.  Brittany is about 4 foot nine like me so you can see how this will have a nice drape when she puts her arms down.

4 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

absolutely beautiful!!

i miss you alot !!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

Awesomely beautiful and love the color... great job.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ola ,lindo teus trabalhos , este jale branco ficou maravilhos eu tambem adoro croche fe filet.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Motor trader insurance buy fioricet Bulma naked hentai Neurontin alpha lipoic acid interaction Susan sofa slipcover collection

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home