Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Monday, April 16, 2007

A few things I've crocheted in the past few months

I was given permission to post some pictures of a couple of tested projects. My friend Kathy has become quite the designer and I've had the privilage of testing for her. While doing this I have learned so much from her. She has encouraged and helped me to go beyond what I thought my skills were in crocheting and I would like to acknowledge that fact.
I have done a shawl and a couple of doilies for her. The rest is some patterns that I have always wanted to do but thought I wasn't capable of doing.
Well other than working and crocheting not much else has been happening. I know pretty boring but having a happy home life and enjoying my craft is much more fun to me than all the craziness in the world.
Well here are the latest crochet creations.


1 Comments:

Blogger Sweetie2 said...

These are beautiful pieces. Is that a table runner (rectangle)? How did you do the edging? The butterfly shawl is just gorgeous.
You do really beautiful work. You must be proud:)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home