Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Well I thought since I have some new pictures of the family I would post them.  But first after hearing about the dollar tree having dollar skeins of yarn well I just had to check it out.  My local store had Barnet Frenzy and Patons ping pong there so got some.  At about three something normally this was a great deal.  Anyways decided I would make the shawl on the Frenzy label.  It is really soft and warm when the wind picks up.  We are finally getting are spring here and so the skies are a clear blue with a nice breeze.  It was about 70 degrees which is really nice, although when the wind came in this shawl came in handy to keep the chill off.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by PhotobucketThis is the most current picture of Brittany and I.  She is still a little shorter than I am although I am hoping she is still growing.  She likes being short but I would like her for her sake to get taller than me, I am only 4 foot nine.

Image hosting by PhotobucketThis is a picture of Dennis and Brittany, she wanted the picture this way for contrast between her height and her dads.

Image hosting by PhotobucketHere is Brittany and Dennis sitting on our motorcycle.

Image hosting by PhotobucketA cute picture of my daughter that I played with to get the antiqued look.

Image hosting by PhotobucketDennis and I our most recent photo.  We don't usually get our picture taken together because one or the other of us is usually the photographer.  But since Brittany has gotten older and is getting to be a better picture taker maybe she can record us as we age.  Gracefully hopefully.  Okey an update completed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home