Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

More doilies

I have been busy testing doilies for Kathy (Katchkan) over at crochetville.  You is putting together a Birthmonth doily series and here is a couple more that I have tested for her.  This one is the Amethyst Doily that is beautiful I think.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by PhotobucketA more centered pictures, sorry I am not the greatest at picture taking or Maybe I can blame my camera.  yeah thats the ticket its the cameras fault.  Well there would have been two different doilies if I had posted right oh well guess there will be another post then.

3 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

another gorgeous .. gorgeous .. your speed is amazing !!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

Wow, that is amazing. Great job. I can't even think that small.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am an avid crocheter and have been doing it for over 35 years. I started a sweater in the Sensations Rainbow Boucle with the blue color. Unfortunately I didn't get enough yarn and can't locate this particular color.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home