Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hi all well I've been busy trying to keep up with Kathy's creativity.  Here is her Garnet Star Doily that I tested for her.  The pattern is very easy to read and comprehend.  I think this turned out pretty well.  I am working on the Amethyst Doily but as I have caught a bit of a cold my head is not working right.  The pattern is also easy to read but my comprehension is way off and so I will pick it back up in hopefully tomorrow when my head is clear again.  Well thats about it for now .
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

That is a beautiful doily, Mary! Blocking is everything where a doily is concerned, and you do it very well! :)

6:46 PM  
Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

0omg how did i miss this one ?? tell me !! look at all the pretties you have been busy with

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home