Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Sunday, April 17, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere is my first completed knitted article of clothes.   I have been knitting for awhile but mainly just dishclothes and scarves so this is an accomplishment for me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

woohooooo,, HOT MAMA! and great job!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That came out cute! Love the tat.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home