Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

MIA

Well I have been MIA lately, have been busy crocheting for the dishcloth swap at Crochetville, so won't be posting pics of them until I have sent them out. Also been crocheting a star baby blanket for the blankey brigade on crochetville. I think this is an awesome Idea as I have Kids that are in the Military and like most when babies come along money starts getting tighter. Also with our guys and gals out in the field this is a wonderful idea to recognize what they do to keep us all safe. I am currently working on a knitted tank top. Since I only knit occassionally this is taking me some time, just hope it fits like it's suppose to when I finish it. Well I will post pics later.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Oopsie, I just posted pics of the dishcloths that I've been working on for the exchange! LOL Leave it to me to let the cat out of the bag!!

I like your blog!!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home