Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Friday, March 25, 2005

2nd set of socks finished

Well yesterday I started a pattern I received from Kimberly at Woven N Spun's blog. She was kind enough to send me the patterns she had made up for socks. Since I am on a sock fetish lately I crocheted these up pretty quickly. Although I am new to crocheting socks it is an accomplishment that I completed them at all. My daughter likes the way they looked and is the model for the following pictures. She is a ham even if you don't see her face. I am going to start on another of Kimberly's patterns after I finish here and check out Crochetville. It was surprising that I finished these at all today due to the fact that my brain hasn't been functioning all that well all day. Making dumb mistakes at work but nothing serious thank goodness. But I did leave early just to get some rest and hopefully the brain will be functioning much better tomorrow. Well thats about it for now here are the pictures of Kimberlys Criss Cross Socks.
img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/dennymare/crisscrosssocks2.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com">Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home