Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Well I have been testing a few patterns lately so here are some of the results.  This is a new cap that Etaria at www.crochetgarden.com  is testing for sale.  This will be part of her Rugged Mountain Series that she has created four scarves and now matching caps.  Unforunately I used a dark brown wool ease of so the pattern doesn't show up well in the pictures.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere is a side view of the same cap but like I said you can't really make out the stitch detail like I would have liked.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comHere are two hats I made for my granddaughters to match the scarves I posted about previously.  I got the pattern off of Etarias site that again I posted about above.  This is a free pattern that she offers on her site.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis is Oli the elephant.  Now these are some soap critters that I tested for Kathy (Katchkan) over at Crochetville.  She is so creative and I am so glad to be a tester for her.  I sure wish I could pick up my hook and just create something out of yarn or thread from something that is in my head.  But that is not my lot in life so I am so happy to be a tester for those creative designers out there who feel I am up to the task.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI am calling this one Clifford the big red dog after one of my daughters favorite books when she was little.  Actually I think she still is little cause when she saw him she yelled Clifford and promptly took him to her room.  Makes my day she actually wanted something I made, being a teen she is very particular about what she will wear that mom makes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comPercy the swan, I think I will be looking for childrens books to match the swan and Clifford  to send to my grandkids for Christmas.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tandi said...

I love Etaria's hat! Looks great!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Thank you for posting the hat pattern source. You know, I'm always amazed at how a change of color or yarn can make a pattern interesting to me or not. I had seen this pattern the other day, and for some reason didn't like it. (Maybe it was the camo yarn, I don't know.) But seeing this same hat crocheted in pink and in purple ... Wow! What a difference! Plus your yarn seems to have a sheen to it. Needless to say, I went back and printed the hat pattern. I'm so glad that I saw your choice of colors. Beautiful!

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://wcsmsvff.com/hyel/xxel.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rcmnoycy.com/rfuh/mdfy.html]Cool site[/url]

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://wcsmsvff.com/hyel/xxel.html | http://gvipdgej.com/kvll/hsdp.html

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home