Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Repost of previous post

I was really irritated with myself for posting this post so badly.  I shrank the pics so hopefully it will all fit within my borders like it should.  Again this is the Stonehedge Mountain hat that I tested for Etaria over at www.crochetgarden.com the hats are from the rugged mountain series that she designed to match the rugged mountain scarves.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Here is another repost of the rose soap that I tested for Kathkan (kathy) over at Crochetville.  If you are interested in this pattern she is putting the pattern up for sale on her website at www.crochetnbeads.com and while you are there browse around her crocheted and beaded purses, they are so awesome to see.





Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home