Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Monday, February 28, 2005


Hosted by Photobucket.comHere are some scrubbies I received from my fairy godmothers, as you can see from the pic, I got them wet before I took their picture.

Hosted by Photobucket.comHere is the bin of yarn that Brittany wound for me on the yarn winder. 

Hosted by Photobucket.comThis is a poncho that I made for my granddaughter, it is a pattern that I got on chochetville and Chelle is the designer, Also the hat is one that Chelle designed.  The flip flops are crocheted with eyelash yarn and is a cute addition for my grandkids.