Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

raok

Well I have gotten some raok's ready to send out. It is an interesting way of clearing out what I don't use anymore and hopefully the people I'm sending them too can use them. Not to much has been happening in my life lately. I did receive a call from my son in Irag. He is doing as well as can be expected. Evidently it is really cold at the moment there, he usually has to worry about the heat. This is his third time there and hopefully last, he will be out of the service after this tour so may not have to stress about him being there. He is doing his job and doing a great job of it I might say. We all need to support our troops in doing their jobs as well as they do. Anyways on to other subjects, haven't crocheted to much lately due to always being on crochetville. That board is addictive let me tell you. Well as always it seems there aren't enough hours in the day to get what I want done so I will sign off so I can do some crocheting