Mary's Crochet House

A place to showcase my crocheted and knitted items.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States

I am a wife, mom and grandma to four. Three grown kids all on their own and one 12 year old left to raise. I'm an avid crocheter and knitter. I crochet more than knit but have been knitting more and more.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Samples of crocheted outfits

Well I will be showcasing a few of my Barbies that I crocheted outfits for. Most of my patterns are taken from the Paradise doll Pattern books. The seem difficult but are simple to do, just have to get use to the beads and sequins. I enjoy doing the doll fashions because they are small and you see the results quite quickly. I also like to crochet doilies, washclothes and hair scrunchies for my daughter and granddaughters. I have recently been knitting fingerless gloves for the girls also. I think they turned out okey. My daughter seems to enjoy them quite a bit.
As soon as I can get my daughter to sit still long enough I will take pics and you all can be the judge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home